Pages

All praise fishhead. Admiral Ackbar. The jokes never end : )

I have a great friend and ex neighbour Steven Macleod. A very funny guy and excellent writer, ( http://www.cloody.co.uk/ ) we share a love for VIZ, a uk adult cartoon daft kinda mag: http://viz.co.uk/

(For USA-ers think MAD magazine, but dirtier, filthier, rude and wrong. Add in politically and anatomically incorrectly wrong and your close)

They have 'top tips' which occasionally can really, really hit the funny bone and I loved this one that Steven sent, so sorry as I already retweeted it, but had to blast it out again:

@VizTopTips REBEL ALLIANCE: Remember, Admiral Ackbar might look like a twat, but he knows a fucking trap when he sees one.

All praise fishhead for giving us so many laughs out of a movie with one.single.line.

We salute you Admiral! (and you @cloodyuk)

0 comments:

Post a Comment