Pages

Star Wars Vintage Wave 2, New Vehicles and new toys hitting stores...yay!

Wave 2 Vintage! New ships and vehicles, and some new toys hit our shores. Expect these in your corner of the galaxy soon, and reviews here shortly!

Whilst the Target shelves here in Melbourne had at least three or so boxes of Vintage figures out today, the prices were a shocking $18AUD a pop though, hence I kept the purchasing limited to essentials until these show up at cheaper retailers.

For quick conversion $18 AUD is about $16.75 USD (you lucky USA-ers are getting them for what $9USD?) and UK this is about 10.50GBP (I'm hearing forbidden planet 10GBP each?) Anyone in Germany know how much Euro's these are going for?. So all in they are hitting stores here and this week also in the USA. UK and other markets will either also have, or are getting them soon. Also seems plenty of UGH (Ultimate Galactic Hunt) silver foil versions of which I passed on...Well apart from a Boba which sadly I could not resist. Damn you Hasbro!

Get hunting and let us know in the comments, on facebook or twitter what your finding and for how much...

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment