On one of our recent podcasts which we run with dbsw.net shared this amazing find on the Rebelscum forums. The talents of 'Evergrey', a person with some serious talent for figure sculpting.
I'm a Collector myself, and the only reason I am doing this is to (cough) get the ANH Han Solo (and a couple other Figures) that I always wanted.
Not for sale obvioulsy so stop drooling too much, but make sure you head over to the forum page where some amazing images such as the few were posting below can be found. Hasbro need to up the ante! (Or hire this guy!) Seriously amazing stuff.
One thing I notice is no matter what anyone does, and as awesome as these sculpts are, it doesnt matter when it comes to Qui-Gonn, I think I have came to the conclusion in figures with that damn mullet of his, Qui Gon will always seem to look like Rowlf from the muppets.
0 comments:
Post a Comment